- Specialty Pharmacy List
- CAP Patient Enrollment
- Full Prescribing Information
- Prescribing Information en Español
What is the CAYSTON Access Program (CAP)?
Trying to understand the complex world of healthcare reimbursement can be overwhelming. That's why Gilead Sciences, Inc. has created the CAYSTON Access Program.
“I worked with the CAYSTON Access Program when my insurance wasn't covering CAYSTON. They helped me so I did not have to interrupt treatment.”
– Libby, age 32
Interested in the CAYSTON Access Program? Call 1-877-7CAYSTON.
The CAYSTON Access Program is a support program that assists you with reimbursement and access to CAYSTON. It is not required that you fill out the reimbursement and access forms to receive CAYSTON—your doctor can prescribe CAYSTON for you without going through the CAYSTON Access Program. However, these forms and the CAYSTON Access Program can help make it easier for you to understand the reimbursement options for CAYSTON.
cayston access program form
For enrollment with CAP, complete the following enrollment form with your patients. Fax the enrollment form to the CAYSTON Access Program at 1-877-550-1705.
How the CAYSTON Access Program Can help you
The CAYSTON Access Program provides you with:
- General Information—Our reimbursement specialists can answer general questions you have about CAYSTON. CAP will also provide a welcome call for new patients to ensure they have received their CAYSTON and answer any questions as they get started.
- Insurance Verification—Our reimbursement specialists can verify your health insurance benefits, assess your coverage for CAYSTON, help you through any prior authorization process, and help clarify any co-payment obligations you may have.
- Financial Assistance—If you are in financial need, our reimbursement specialists can check to see if you qualify for our Patient Assistance Program and/or try to find other resources for you.
- Specialty Pharmacy Referral—The program provides contact information on the specialty pharmacies that stock CAYSTON and the Altera® Nebulizer System. Your healthcare provider can send your CAYSTON prescription to the CAYSTON Access Program. We will work with your selected specialty pharmacy to ensure that CAYSTON is delivered.
- Claims Appeal Support—If your claim is denied, our specialists can help identify the reason. They can contact your insurance provider to get information about the appeal process and provide support throughout the process.