Financial Assistance for CAYSTON® Patients | CAYSTON®
Reducing the financial barriers to CAYSTON®
When you are prescribed CAYSTON, you have a number of options to help you access your treatments.
PATIENTS WITH PRIVATE INSURANCE AND CO-PAYS ABOVE $10
cayston co-pay coupon program
Patients with private insurance pay no more than $10 per fill. There is no monthly limit, but it is capped at 7 fills per calendar year up to a maximum value of $8000 annually.
Altera® co-pay coupon program
Patients on CAYSTON may be eligible to save up to $430 when they pay a $10 co-pay for purchase of an Altera Nebulizer System or Altera replacement unit. Patients are eligible to receive up to 2 per year. Contact Cayston Access Program® (CAP) to use the Altera $10 co-pay coupon.
- Enrolled in the Cayston Access Program
- Not enrolled in a government healthcare prescription drug program such as Medicare Part D or Medicaid, including the Medicare Part D coverage gap known as the “donut hole”
- Click here for additional Terms and Conditions
Patients with government oR private insurance needing extra financial support
independent third-party foundation referrals
If a patient does not qualify for the CAYSTON Co-Pay Coupon, the Cayston Access Program (1-877-7CAYSTON) can refer the patient to available independent third-party foundations such as The HealthWell Foundation, The Assistance Fund, and Patient Services, Inc., including for assistance with the Altera Nebulizer.
- Referral to an independent third-party foundation does not guarantee assistance
- Foundations are independent from and unaffiliated with Gilead. Patients may need to provide additional information to apply for foundation assistance
Patients with no insurance or who have been denied coverage for CAYSTON
the cayston patient assistance program
Provides assistance if patients are uninsured or have coverage denied for CAYSTON. Qualifying patients may also qualify for assistance for additional or replacement parts for their Altera Nebulizer System.
- Meet income requirements
- No insurance coverage
- Insured but denied coverage for CAYSTON
Learn About the My Cayston Partner® Program